Corporate Airbus ACJ319 VIP

About the Corporate Airbus ACJ319 VIP

The Airbus ACJ319 corporate jet is the business jet version of its commercial passenger counterpart model the A319. It has the widest fuselage diameter among its competitors, giving it the largest cabin volume in its class.

As of July 2015, the Airbus ACJ319 market is comprised of 18.6% pre-owned. The percentage for sale is 5.7% with 75% under an exclusive broker agreement and average days on the market are 181 days.

Brief History

The Airbus ACJ319 corporate jet began production in 1999 and continues to be manufactured up to the present day. A total of 73 aircraft have been produced with all but 3 currently in operation.

Worldwide Appeal

Of the 70 Airbus ACJ319 in operation by continent, Asia has the largest percentage at 45%, followed by Europe at 44% for a combined total of 89%. Also, 40% of the 70 Airbus ACJ319 jets in operation today are in fleet ownership with the largest fleet operator (Global Jet Luxembourg) having 6 aircraft. Additionally, 4% of the Airbus ACJ319 jets are leased.


Maximum Cruise Speed: 470 kts 870 km/h
Long-range Speed: 447 kts 828 km/h

Airfield Performance

Takeoff distance: 6,170 ft (1,881 m) (SL, ISA, MTOW)
Landing distance: 2,220 ft (677 m) (SL, ISA, MLW)

Operating Altitude

Maximum operating altitude: 41,000 ft (12,497 m)

Noise Level (EPNDB)

Takeoff 85.4
Approach 94.2
Lateral 94.6


A. Maximum ramp weight: 169,530 lb (76,898 kg)
B. Maximum takeoff weight: 168,650 lb (76,498 kg)
C. Maximum landing weight: 137,790 lb (62,500 kg)
D. Maximum zero fuel weight: 128,970 lb (58,500 kg)
E. Standard basic operating weight: 96,450 lb (43,749 kg)