About the Beechcraft Premier IA
The Premier 1A allows you to take your business to new heights with enhanced speed, improved avionics and luxury cabin features.
Featuring superior cruise speed and the largest cabin in its class, the Beechcraft Premier 1A is a high-value single-pilot business jet that excels in efficiency. You and your passengers can travel at a direct operating cost per nautical mile that is 11 percent lower than the Cessna Citation CJ2+. With the ability to fly four passengers over 1,000 nautical miles or cruise at 500 miles per hour, 50 miles an hour faster than the nearest light-jet competitor. This single-pilot jet makes faster, multi-city trips and an affordable reality.
The exceptional performance is made possible by the Premier 1A’s swept wing design and ultra strong drag reducing fuselage, which is fabricated with industry leading lightweight carbon-fiber composite technology. By balancing performance, reliability and flexibility, the Premier 1A demonstrates that business jet ownership is still the smart choice for value-conscious corporations.
- ICAO Code:PRM1
- Model Types:1A
- Max Speed:454 Ktas / 841 km /h
- MTOW:12,000 lbs / 5,444 kg
- Time to Climb:17 minutes / FL370
- Max Range:1,360 nm / 2,519 km
- Max Flight Level:41,000 ft
- Enhanced Ground Proximity Warning System (TAWS) with Wind Shear Warning Capability
- Traffic Alert and Collision Avoidance System (TCAS II)
- 3–screen Electronic Flight Instrument System (EFIS)
- Integrated Flight Information System with File Server Unit and Cursor Control Panel
- Engine Indicating System (EIS)
- Dual Air Data Computers & Altitude Encoders
- Dual Attitude Heading Reference Systems (AHRS)
- Flight Management System (FMS) with Database Input Unit
- MDC–3000 Maintenance Diagnostic Computer
- Weather Radar System
- Audio System